Make a Donation
The Foundation For Aged Care raises funds for new and innovative programs that improved the quality of life of Senior Australians. Your donation will help improve the life of our residents and clients living with dementia, and senior Australians at risk of becoming homeless.
There are different ways to give to the Foundation and all gifts to the Foundation over $2 are tax deductible.
- Donate via our online donations form
- Make a gift to honour or memorialise a loved one, dedicate a piece of equipment or designate your gift to specific areas of need or villages.
- Planned giving is an opportunity to leave a legacy that benefits your heirs and the Foundation For Aged Care. Options include bequests, life-income gifts like trusts or annuities, fits of life insurance, real estate & retirement plans.
- Become a Special Major Donor and enjoy the privilege program.
- Become Friends of the Dorothy Mowll Circle. As a special way of remembering those who have named the Foundation For Aged Care as a beneficiary in their Will, we invite you to become an honorary member of the Dorothy Mowll Circle. For more information call Edward Hercus or Brooke Gove at Anglicare Foundation For Aged Care on (02) 9421 5500.
- Bequest. Find out more in our Bequest Information Sheet.
- Payroll giving is a simple, tax effective way to manage a regular contribution. This generous contribution comes out straight from your pay before any tax is deducted. For more information about giving through your pay, talk to your HR Department or contact Anglicare Foundation on (02) 9421 5500.
Donate to Anglicare today